What does Qumulo do?
Qumulo’s distributed file system allows organisations to manage workflows and data across any environment, including on-premise, in the cloud and anywhere in between. Fully supported on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS), Qumulo is a file storage solution for modern cloud-forward businesses.
It’s simple to get started, 101 Data Solutions and Qumulo are at hand to help demonstrate and install evaluation software. Just select the option that works best for you. If you are unsure which option to choose from the following:
- Download a free VMware OVA file and create a virtual Qumulo cluster on your own hardware for on- premise.
- Try Qumulo on AWS by creating a full-featured standalone instance of Qumulo on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Try Qumulo on GCP Create a full-featured standalone instance of Qumulo on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
101 Data Solutions has a strong data centre offering with a knowledgeable and experienced team, plus a very compelling cloud proposition. 101’s deep understanding of the full technology stack makes it an ideal choice for organisations looking to benefit from Qumulo’s unique hybrid cloud approach.
- Understand your storage at a granular level
- Detect bottlenecks
- Accelerate performance
- 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts