Have you considered all of the ways you can optimise your backup and recovery? Are your ready to optimize your storage infrastructure? Register for our webinar to find out how your storage infrastructure cost can be lowered, more efficient and easier.
Join us to hear how the University of Leicester designed a new backup architecture increasing data availability and reducing complexity whilst significantly saving in storage space and reducing cost using on-premises object storage as a backup target.
Mark Penny, Infrastructure Systems Specialist, will discuss how the University of Leicester achieved a 50% savings in storage space and 25% reduction in cost using Commvault on-prem data protection with Cloudian S3 Storage to back up and protect their complex array of data including:
- • Student records (MS SQL database)
- • Microsoft SQL and MySQL databases
- • SAP ERP system (MS SQL database)
- • High-performance computing environments
- • 1,100+ VMware virtual machines running on HPE Apollo server
- • 1.6 petabytes of data
RSVP deadline is past