Our IT hardware maintenance and support service provides organizations with an independent, OEM alternative for post-warranty IT hardware support on mission-critical, non-critical and disaster recovery IT assets throughout the United Kingdom. Instead of upgrading your IT equipment unnecessarily when the warranty period ends, rely on us to help you get the most from your CAPEX and OPEX with our server maintenance and storage support services.
With highly skilled technical personnel, a sophisticated IT hardware support infrastructure and proprietary support tools, we provide expert support for virtually any IT hardware from most major manufacturers including: IBM, EMC, HP, Dell, Sun/Oracle, NetApp, Hitachi and Fujitsu.
What makes us different?
Flexible services offers we don’t try to fit our customers to rigid agreements. Instead we work with you to create the service package that fits your needs, scaling and flexing the arrangement as it suits you.
Highly trained staff our support team are all experienced, manufacturer-trained engineers. When you call 101 Data Solutions you will speak to someone who understands the issue.
Nationwide coverage we’re able to support you in any UK location so can take responsibility for a project no matter where you’re based.
Personal service we make sure that each one of our customers has an allocated team of support personnel. That way, we know your infrastructure inside-out and can deal with issues more promptly.
We offer many levels of hardware and software support to suit your business needs.
- 24x7x2 Parts – 2 Hour Parts to site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
- 24x7x4 Fix – 4-hour fix following diagnosis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
- 24x7x4 Response – 4-hour parts and/or engineer response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
- 9x5x4 Response – 4-hour parts and/or engineer response, local business hours, 5 days a week
- NBD – Next-business-day parts and/or engineer to site, local business hours local time, 5 days a week